UPCOMING LITTER INFORMATION
LITTER PLANS FOR 2018
FINALLY SOME CONCRETE LITTER NEWS!!
Can CH Queensgold Beau Geste Mountain of Love
Here is the link to Grace's OFA clearances
here is the link to River's OFA clearances
Grace passed all of her breed required health screens, her heart, her eyes and her hips and elbows.
So she is ready to try her hand at motherhood.
I was so impressed with the puppies from the River & Sara breeding that I talked with River's owner about breeding Grace with him.
We looked at the pedigree, looked at the two dogs involved and decided it holds the potential of being a really nice combination.
Grace came in season and was bred with River.
I will be doing a pregnancy ultra sound mid April to see if the breeding was successful.
I have started interviewing prospective puppy buyers who are interested in purchasing a puppy from this litter.
~~~~~PUPPIES FROM THIS LITTER WILL BE SOLD FOR $1,800~~~~~
All Joyso Golden Retriever puppies are
1) The result of breedings where the parents possess all required health clearances and wonderful Golden Retriever temperament
2) The result of careful and thorough pedigree research.
Although we would love it if all pedigrees of all dogs contained only desirable traits which would be passed on to the offspring of the dogs involved but that just isn't the reality of life.
With pedigrees of all dogs containing both desirable and undesirable traits the job of a responsible breeder is to know their pedigrees well in order to combine dogs / lines which will breed toward desirable traits and away from undesirable ones.
1)Raised in my home in a caring & stimulating environment, which will help prepare them for a full life with their families.
2) wormed 2 - 3 times
3) vet checked & receive 1st set of vaccinations
4) individually identified via tattoo
5) CKC registered
6) raised in my home with plenty of socialization to ensure they will be prepared to go out n meet the world
7) temperament tested, evaluated
All Joyso Golden Retriever puppies come with
1) a 3 year Health Guarantee which can be found on this web site
2) a lifetime of support from myself and the network of knowledgeable and caring professionals with whom I have cultivated relationships over the years.
3) valuable information about:
a) the parents (health clearances),
b) feeding instructions
c) general puppy raising suggestions
d) current developments with regard to new vaccination protocols
e) current developments with regard to spay / neuter protocols
f) letter of introduction to be given to your vet