UPCOMING LITTER INFORMATION
THERE ARE NO PLANS FOR PUPPIES THIS YEAR, 2018
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR SEARCH FOR YOUR GOLDEN COMPANION.
TO THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WITH WHOM I HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SPEAK WITH ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF YOUR PURCHASING A PUPPY FROM GRACE'S LITTER, I HAVE SAD NEWS FOR YOU AND MYSELF.
IT IS A GOOD THING THAT I SUGGESTED YOU WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE ULTRA SOUND BEFORE ACTUALLY MAKING THE DRIVE HERE TO VISIT WITH MY DOGS AND I
AS IT SHOWED THAT GRACE IS NOT PREGNANT.
I WILL TRY TO FIND ALTERNATIVE BREEDERS FOR YOU TO CHECK OUT BUT MOST OF MY PEERS HAVE FILLED THEIR WAIT LISTS FOR THEIR UPCOMING SPRING / SUMMER LITTERS.
I AM VERY SORRY
FOR THOSE WHO WERE ANTING TO GET A PUPPY FROM ME, PLEASE CONTACT
JOANNE @ BLASTEM GOLDEN RETRIEVERS AS SHE HAS PUPPIES AVAILABLE.
I SUGGEST YOU DO THIS QUICKLY BEFORE THEY ARE ALL SPOKEN FOR
HEATHER @ BITAGOLD
84 Graham Avenue South
Hamilton, Ontario L8K 2M3
All Joyso Golden Retriever puppies are
1) The result of breedings where the parents possess all required health clearances and wonderful Golden Retriever temperament
2) The result of careful and thorough pedigree research.
Although we would love it if all pedigrees of all dogs contained only desirable traits which would be passed on to the offspring of the dogs involved but that just isn't the reality of life.
With pedigrees of all dogs containing both desirable and undesirable traits the job of a responsible breeder is to know their pedigrees well in order to combine dogs / lines which will breed toward desirable traits and away from undesirable ones.
1)Raised in my home in a caring & stimulating environment, which will help prepare them for a full life with their families.
2) wormed 2 - 3 times
3) vet checked & receive 1st set of vaccinations
4) individually identified via tattoo
5) CKC registered
6) raised in my home with plenty of socialization to ensure they will be prepared to go out n meet the world
7) temperament tested, evaluated
All Joyso Golden Retriever puppies come with
1) a 3 year Health Guarantee which can be found on this web site
2) a lifetime of support from myself and the network of knowledgeable and caring professionals with whom I have cultivated relationships over the years.
3) valuable information about:
a) the parents (health clearances),
b) feeding instructions
c) general puppy raising suggestions
d) current developments with regard to new vaccination protocols
e) current developments with regard to spay / neuter protocols
f) letter of introduction to be given to your vet