UPCOMING LITTER INFORMATION
After 30+ years involved in loving, showing & breeding golden retrievers I am taking a break from the latter of those 3.
I always said , when it became more like work to me, I would step back reassess and relax.
The break may be a permanent retirement or it may just be a bit of a rest.
I do have a couple of girls who I could breed, but again , I am not sure whether or not that will happen.
I wish I could be more concrete in the information I am giving people who contact me but I just am not able to at this time.
Should I feel rested enough to have a litter in 2019 I will put that information on my web site.
All the best in your search for your golden companion.
All Joyso Golden Retriever puppies are
1) The result of breedings where the parents possess all required health clearances and wonderful Golden Retriever temperament
2) The result of careful and thorough pedigree research.
Although we would love it if all pedigrees of all dogs contained only desirable traits which would be passed on to the offspring of the dogs involved but that just isn't the reality of life.
With pedigrees of all dogs containing both desirable and undesirable traits the job of a responsible breeder is to know their pedigrees well in order to combine dogs / lines which will breed toward desirable traits and away from undesirable ones.
1)Raised in my home in a caring & stimulating environment, which will help prepare them for a full life with their families.
2) wormed 2 - 3 times
3) vet checked & receive 1st set of vaccinations
4) individually identified via tattoo
5) CKC registered
6) raised in my home with plenty of socialization to ensure they will be prepared to go out n meet the world
7) temperament tested, evaluated
All Joyso Golden Retriever puppies come with
1) a 3 year Health Guarantee which can be found on this web site
2) a lifetime of support from myself and the network of knowledgeable and caring professionals with whom I have cultivated relationships over the years.
3) valuable information about:
a) the parents (health clearances),
b) feeding instructions
c) general puppy raising suggestions
d) current developments with regard to new vaccination protocols
e) current developments with regard to spay / neuter protocols
f) letter of introduction to be given to your vet