UPCOMING LITTER INFORMATION
Ultra Sound was performed which revealed that although Sara is pregnant, she is carrying a relatively small litter.
As such I will not be interviewing any additional prospective puppy buyers for this litter.
LITTER PLANS FOR 2018
Grace has her heart clearance and 2 normal annual eye exams.
She is scheduled to go for her hips & elbows clearance late Jan 2018, should she pass these, I plan to breed her when she comes in season, which should be in the spring of 2018.
I will post updates about this as they develop.
Puppies from that litter will be sold for $1,800
All Joyso Golden Retriever puppies are
1) The result of breedings where the parents possess all required health clearances and wonderful Golden Retriever temperament
2) The result of careful and thorough pedigree research.
Although we would love it if all pedigrees of all dogs contained only desirable traits which would be passed on to the offspring of the dogs involved but that just isn't the reality of life.
With pedigrees of all dogs containing both desirable and undesirable traits the job of a responsible breeder is to know their pedigrees well in order to combine dogs / lines which will breed toward desirable traits and away from undesirable ones.
Raised in my home in a caring & stimulating environment, which will help prepare them for a full life with their families.
All Joyso Golden Retriever puppies will be
1) wormed 2 - 3 times
2) vet checked & receive 1st set of vaccinations
3) individually identified via tattoo
4) CKC registered
5) raised in my home with plenty of socialization to ensure they will be prepared to go out n meet the world
6) temperament tested, evaluated
All Joyso Golden Retriever puppies come with
1) a 3 year Health Guarantee which can be found on this web site
2) a lifetime of support from myself and the network of knowledgeable and caring professionals with whom I have cultivated relationships over the years.
3) valuable information about:
a) the parents (health clearances),
b) feeding instructions
c) general puppy raising suggestions
d) current developments with regard to new vaccination protocols
e) current developments with regard to spay / neuter protocols
f) letter of introduction to be given to your vet