UPCOMING LITTER INFORMATION
UKC CH JOYSO'S BANDOLERO & CND CH TROWSNEST SECOND WIND II MH ***
Here is the link to Deuce's OFA clearance list
Here is the link to Sara's OFA clearance list
After much deliberation, I have decided to do something I have never ever done in my 30+ years in Golden Retrievers.
I have decided to repeat a breeding!.
The breeding I am going to repeat is the one of Deuce and Sara.
This combination produced such lovely Golden Retrievers.
The puppies from that litter have it all!!
They have sweet personalities, they are intelligent and willing to please ... the winning trifecta for a breeder!
The icing on the cake is these puppies are pleasing in appearance.
Sara should come in season and be bred in September
If the breeding is successful, that would mean puppies born in November and ready to go to their new homes in January 2018.
Puppies from this litter will be sold for $1,800.
All Joyso Golden Retriever puppies are
1) The result of breedings where the parents possess all required health clearances and wonderful Golden Retriever temperament
2) The result of careful and thorough pedigree research.
Although we would love it if all pedigrees of all dogs contained only desirable traits which would be passed on to the offspring of the dogs involved but that just isn't the reality of life.
With pedigrees of all dogs containing both desirable and undesirable traits the job of a responsible breeder is to know their pedigrees well in order to combine dogs / lines which will breed toward desirable traits and away from undesirable ones.
Raised in my home in a caring & stimulating environment, which will help prepare them for a full life with their families.
All Joyso Golden Retriever puppies will be
1) wormed 2 - 3 times
2) vet checked & receive 1st set of vaccinations
3) individually identified via tattoo
4) CKC registered
5) raised in my home with plenty of socialization to ensure they will be prepared to go out n meet the world
6) temperament tested, evaluated
All Joyso Golden Retriever puppies come with
1) a 3 year Health Guarantee which can be found on this web site
2) a lifetime of support from myself and the network of knowledgeable and caring professionals with whom I have cultivated relationships over the years.
3) valuable information about:
a) the parents (health clearances),
b) feeding instructions
c) general puppy raising suggestions
d) current developments with regard to new vaccination protocols
e) current developments with regard to spay / neuter protocols
f) letter of introduction to be given to your vet